What's in the Box
- Neato XV-21 robot vacuum
- charging base
- 1 power supply (110-240V) (For use in Singapore)
- Magnetic boundary markers (15 ft)
- 1 Bristle Brush
- 1 extra rubber beater brush
- HEPA filter replacement package (1 extra)
- quick start guide, user guide
- *1 year warranty (6mths on battery)
- Brand New in Box
- Free delivery, Installation, demonstration and maintenance tips.
For a limited period only add $70/year to extend warranty to a maximum of 5 years
(Please note that warranty for battery will only be covered for 6 months even with extended warranty purchased)
Enjoy Great Saving with purchase on purchase of Neato Products with iRobot Scooba and Roomba Products. Please Enquire about our Neato and iRobot Bundles!!
Neato XV-21 Pet & Allergy Automatic Vacuum Cleaner
Designed especially for pet owners and allergy sufferers!
The Neato XV-21 takes automatic vacuuming to a brand new level. Whether your floors are carpet, wood, tile, or vinyl, the XV-21 is ready to take on the task of keeping your floors neat and clean.
The XV-21 features a special bristled brush that enables the pick-up of tough pet hair, dander and fibers, and the Pet and Allergy Filter boosts airflow and suction power and picks up and retains more than three times the amount of fine dust particles of standard filters.
Come home to that “just cleaned” look: Easy to set up for daily cleaning – scans the room and automatically vacuums for you in an efficient back and forth pattern. Set it up to clean as often as you wish – even daily!
Keep your home healthy, Reduces allergens and picks up pet hair. Unique Pet and Allergy Brush: Bristle Brush easily picks up pet hair; Runs quietly, especially on hard floors. Special Pet and Allergy Filter: Super-high airflow and suction power; Picks up and retains fine dust particles. Cleans Like You Do: Vacuums in methodical back-and-forth pattern; Vacuums close to walls and corners; Carefully cleans around obstacles and under furniture. Easy, Automatic Operation: Large, bagless dirt bin, it’s easy to empty and clean; Automatically adjusts between carpets and hard floors; Automatically returns to base to recharge.
Bringing Next Generation Intelligence to Robotic Vacuum Cleaners: RPS Technology™, Laser-based Vision & Room Mapping: The Neato XV-21 is equipped with onboard Room Positioning System (RPS) technology, a revolutionary system developed by Neato Robotics that combines laser vision with mapping.
With RPS technology, the robot uses its laser to see its surroundings and create accurate maps of areas to be cleaned – including furniture, objects and doorways. The robot constantly updates its map of the room, so if a new object is added into the room during a cleaning run, the robot will add it to the map.
Some of the other innovative features and benefits of the Neato XV-21 all-floor vacuum cleaner include:
- Scuff-free navigation: At the vacuum's core is a centrifugal compression impeller that follows jet engine airflow principles. It creates sustained high-powered suction, allowing the Neato XV-21 to thoroughly pick up dirt and debris.
- Low-profile access: The robot's RPS technology constantly updates its internal map so it can accurately detect objects greater than four inches in height and carefully clean around them without damaging furniture and walls.
- Smart design and large dirt bin: The robot vacuum cleaner's low profile (less than four inches high) allows it to clean under beds, sofas, and toe-kicks in the kitchen.
- Self-docking to re-power: After completing its cleaning, it returns automatically to its base to re-charge itself. By utilizing the charging base, the robot is charged and ready to go when it's needed most
- Cleaning scheduler: With its easy-to-use interface, consumers can schedule the robot to clean every day, resulting in a more spotless home.
Improvements to Neato XV-21 vs Older models
- A new bristled brush to improve the pick-up of pet hair, dander and fibers and allows the vacuum cleaner to run more quietly than previous models, especially on hardwood floors.
- A new filter, which is cleanable and designed for long-term use, provides increased airflow and suction power that allows the Neato XV-21 to pick up and retain more than three times the fine dust particles of the company's standard filter.
- A new paint job, "Misty White with purple highlights."
About the Company
Neato Robotics is the company behind the famous Neato robotic vacuum cleaner. When this Silicon Valley (USA) based company saw an opening for a more intelligent robotic vacuum they decided that they were the people to make it happen.